Physical Therapist (and lifetime runner) confesses:
"You're wasting your money on therapy..."
(and what I'm about to tell you could put physical therapists like me out of business all over the country)
"...You can have pain-free and injury-free running through middle age and beyond - guaranteed - at a tiny fraction of what you'd pay therapists like me."
Dear Fellow Runner,
My name is Scott Miller, and I have something to get off my chest.
For the past 13 years I've had a thriving physical therapy practice in Michigan. I've treated over 3,000 runners and triathletes just like you overcome their running pain and injuries.
I've become the top physical therapy choice for runners and triathletes in my area, and I love the fact that I can help so many people.
It's extremely satisfying.
My patients are thrilled to get back on the road, running strong, and my practice is booming.
But you know what? Business is good, but I really shouldn't have this many patients.
Running pain and running injuries are not an inevitable part of training.
Smart Running Solution will show you...
- How to avoid shin splints and patellar tendinitis by selecting the one correct exercise (page 70). Simply strengthening the muscle will not correct the problem.
- Why improperly recruiting this major muscle is often the cause of lower back running pain, hamstring pain and foot running pain (Chapter 4). We'll show you exactly what to do to fix it.
- That aggressively stretching in this common way can actually lead to pain in the Achilles tendon or cause calf pain (page 77). Here's what to do instead...
- How the common over-use injury, femoral patella syndrome, can be eliminated by the proper eccentric strengthening of this muscle group (page 75).
- One simple test (page 39) that will determine the ability of all your lower leg muscles to work in a coordinated pattern. If you fail this test, we give you seven specific exercises to work on in Chapter 5. One of these will dramatically reduce behind the knee pain.
- Running tips that will transform you into a more fit, stable and smarter runner in 12 weeks or less. Your body will become more biomechanically balanced from head to toe.
See, I'm not just a physical therapist.
I'm also a runner and triathlete myself.
Just like you, I love running. I've competed in 89 different running, cycling and multi-sport events over the past 20 years.
It's the main reason I decided to focus my practice on runners and triathletes back in 1999.
And in the process, I figured out a way for runners like you and me to replicate the work that I do in my practice. It's amazingly simple, yet no one else is promoting this idea.
When identified and addressed with the right specific exercise, you can expect a positive change - with even improvement in your posture!
Discover The Secrets of The Smart Running Solution For Free
Here's my confession:
There's nothing magical about being in my office. You can get the exact same screening tests and functional endurance exercise training program I provide at my practice. But instead of the high cost of getting them from a therapist like me, you get them in the comfort of your own home, at your command 24/7, for less than what it would cost to see me just once.
If you'd like to get rid of pain and running injuries for life, and never have to spend another dime on physical therapy or treatment...
The Smart Running Solution can help.
Ready to find out more?Learn More about The Smart Running Solution and How it can Help Your Running.
In a hurry right now?
Just register to get the first two chapters of my book absolutely free.
Smart Running Solution: Functional Strength Tests for Runners For Injury Free, Smart Strides is a complete package including video, audio, and detailed 125-page e-book that will radically transform the way you run.
By signing up now, you'll get loads of tips and five bonus exercises from the book. We'll keep it short and simple and send you one each day for the next five days.