Q. What is the Smart Running Solution Program?
A. The Smart Running Solution Program teaches the most essential principles for how to run without injuring yourself. It addresses the root cause of your running injuries and cures them permanently.
The program works by identifying and targeting all contributing factors to running injuries. It eliminates the structural and biomechanical deficiencies that repeatedly cause injuries.
You will learn things like how to:
- Identify your own muscle imbalances and improper foot alignment
- Develop a strength base with exercises that eliminate muscle deficiencies which plague almost all runners
- Eliminate the nagging, tugging pain on the sides of your knees and legs that flares up when you're a few miles into your run
- Experience dramatic, quick improvement in your tenacious running pains once and for all
- Find a permanent solution for your knee and hip running pain that doesn't rely on temporary superficial fixes
Q. So what comes with the Smart Running Solution Program?
A. The Smart Running Solution Program is organized to quickly get you running pain-free again.
- A step-by-step guide of 3 self-tests to identify your own posture, footing, and breathing deficiencies
- Detailed picture and text training techniques for 30 strengthening exercises that eliminate muscle deficiencies which plague all runners
- Clear, simple photo-guided instructions for stretching techniques that effectively loosen the muscles that repeatedly shorten
- Handy charts with step-by-step imagery and optional modifications to guide and customize each exercise
- Guide of "MUST-DO 10" exercises that are the most important for your running core strength. The set of must-do exercises you need to do at home or in the gym.
- Video of "MUST-DO 10" Features the Movement Sequence and Narrative detailing the exercises that are the "must-do".
- Audio file of "MUST-DO 10" - easy to follow along, detailed narrative that reinforce your training regimen
Also included in the program to make your new training plan easy to start and follow are:
- 9-week daily training schedule to safely and effectively integrate all the strengthening exercises to quickly change how your body moves, feels, and looks
- Practice cards of the complete Smart Running Solution program, position-by-position detailed photo guide of the program. Super helpful for when you're traveling or on-the-go, or simply pressed for time. Bring them to the gym to incorporate into your workout.
Every component necessary to start and follow an ideal strengthening plan is provided for you, making getting started easy!
Q. Why does this program work (where so many other programs have failed)?
A. Many scientific studies and real-world clinical and studio results have proven every principle taught in the Smart Running Solution program to be the most effective way to strengthen the muscle imbalances that plague all runners. Our goal is NOT to provide pain relief -- it's to actually prevent pain by strengthening and, thereby, prevent injuries. Unlike other remedies that provide quick-fixes or temporary relief, this program targets the root cause of why we runners get injured in the first place. (It's directly linked to the very definition of what running movement is.)
Scott personally incorporates every principle taught in the Smart Running Solution Program into her running training. Similarly, countless numbers of his own clients, fellow practioners and friends and family have followed these exact principles and achieved their own healthy, strong running success.
Q. Do I need to follow the Smart Running Solution Program to the letter for it to work?
A. I encourage everyone to really challenge themselves to reach a core strength level they may not have thought was possible before.
But, the Smart Running Solution Program even works if you begin with one small change at a time. Most people even experience dramatic changes in their running, posture, and body's appearance after just incorporating one of the main principles taught in the program!
Q. What is an e-book and what is the difference between purchasing an e-book and a hardcopy?
A. An e-book is a PDF file that is available for immediate download after your purchase. You will receive download instructions for the Smart Running Solution Program e-book, as well as the bonus reports. You will be able to download them and print them within minutes of ordering.
Having immediate access to these files is a major benefit of e-book distribution. If you want to start your new strengthening program right away at home or in your office, you can do so simply by ordering your e-book and downloading the information.
Q. Is the book available in bookstores or in hard/soft cover?
A. Currently, Smart Running Solution, is NOT available in any bookstores or in hard/soft cover and it is available only in e-book format exclusively from http://www.SmartRunningSolution.com/
Many people have asked why this is only available as an e-book, and there are some important reasons:
- First, the e-book allows for distribution in an incredibly short period of time to quickly help runners all around the world. This could NEVER happen with print books and it has allowed me to spread my message on how to achieve strong, pain-free running to thousands and thousands of runners around the world – in time for an important race, to get over an acute injury, or the beginning of a training season.
- E-books are more economical too. Because there are no printing costs with e-books, the program can be offered for far less than if we had to print and ship everything. With no shipping charges, the e-book directly saves you money.
- Some people prefer hard copy books because you can curl up on the couch with them and it can be a strain on the eyes to read from a computer screen for hours. The good news is, this 125-page e-book is fully printable because it is in Adobe PDF format. You can print it double-sided for a hardcopy that's about 60 pages. About 9 out of 10 of my customers tell me that they do print their own hardcopy.
- You can also move the PDF onto e-readers like a Kindle or iPad. The program's audio and video files of the "Must-Do 10" most important exercises are really great and you can quickly download these too. You can move them also to your iPod or iPhone and bring around with you wherever.
- You don't have to be a computer genius. Even if you're a complete computer and Internet newbie, downloading your e-book and files are super easy and will allow for more flexibility for you.
Q. How soon will I get results?
A. Any training takes a level of commitment. I recommend performing the exercises in the program at least twice a week. The more you do them, the sooner you'll see changes in your body -- so the answer is really up to you! If you do the exercises regularly each week, you will see a marked change in your running very soon.
Often, the exercises that pose the most problems for your body are the ones that you need the most. Building up strength in your weaker areas is important in balancing your body.
In the program, there are 3 exercise charts following the descriptions of the exercises. The exercise charts are in 3-week increments and add new exercises every 3 weeks. Using the charts will ensure that you are progressing properly and mastering one level of exercises before adding new ones.
Q. If I don't live in the United States, can I still order the program? Is the price you quoted in U.S. dollars?
A. Yes. SmartRunningSolution.com is based in the United States and all prices are in U.S. funds. Our secure payment processor, Clickbank, accepts orders from almost anywhere in the world and they automatically make the currency conversion for you, so you don't have to do anything special for international orders. Just follow the instructions on the Clickbank secure order page.
Q. Is it safe to purchase your product online?
A. Absolutely! When you order the Smart Running Solution e-book online from http://www.SmartRunningSolution.com/ you know it is 100% safe because it is done through a secure web page using secure socket layers (SSL). When your order is processed through the web site, your credit card details are encrypted and kept private so that no 3rd party can ever see them. Your info is not stored on the Internet, either, it is a one time transaction.
We use a 3rd party credit card processor called Clickbank.com because they are the worlds largest, safest, and most dependable company for taking online orders for downloadable products. Clickbank accepts orders from over 100 countries and over 10,000 companies use Clickbank online. You can always feel totally safe ordering any e-book or digital product if it is being sold from a Clickbank secure order page.
When you click on the order link, you will be sent to the Clickbank order page through a secure connection. When you give your credit card details, it's normal to be asked for your 3 digit "validation code" (4 digits for American Express). In fact, using this validation code for your online order is for your own security and protection.
Q. How do I bring my audio MP3 file to my iPod, iPad, or iPhone?
A. To move your audio file, you can follow these steps:
- Open your iTunes program
- Go to the top menu: Under "File" > "Add File to Library" > find where you'd saved your Smart Running Solution MP3 file > add the MP3 file to the Music Library
- To bring the MP3 from iTunes to your iPhone, you have to create a New Playlist in iTunes Music (top menu "File" > "New Playlist") and add the Smart Running Solution MP3 into that playlist
- Plug your iPhone into your computer
- Sync your new Playlist (containing the Smart Running Solution MP3) with your iPhone
Q. How do I bring my video file to my iPod, iPad, or iPhone?
A. To move your video file, you can follow these steps:
- Open iTunes. The program will start automatically if you connect an iPod/iPhone to your computer with a USB cable or a docking station.
- Go to the File menu.
- Select "Add File to Library." This will bring up a dialog box.
- Click on the name of the video file you wish to add to your library. At the left side of the iTunes interface, you will see a list under the Library menu. Your movie is under the Movies heading.
- Select the file you want to move and drag it to the name of the device (e.g., "iPhone") under the Devices menu.
- Sync your iTunes with your iPhone/iPod.
- Open the iPod app icon on your iPhone. The video will be found under the "Videos" section.